- TSGENCO AE Exam Recruitment details
TSGENCO AE Exam Recruitment details
- Written test comprises of 100 Marks consisting of 100 Questions (Multiple Choice Type) each with â€˜One Markâ€™.
- The Questions are carried out in Section-A & Section-B.
- Section-A: It consists of 80 questions and these questions are asked on core subject of respective disciplines/streams.
- Section-B: it consists of 20 questions and these are asked on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- Duration of Written Test: 120 Minutes (2 hours).
- Candidates age should be between 18-44 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST/ BC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons as per rules
- B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Controls Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Civil Engineering