Campus Recruitment training (CRT) is designed to aid candidates in their preparation for Recruitment through Campuses or outside campuses (i.e On campus or off campus). Students in their final step of engineering studies or qualified candidates looking for placement in reputed organizations can make use of this training to get trained to deliver their best in the selection processes of organizations.
- Online support for 1 Year
- 350+ hours of Video Lectures covering C-Puzzles, OOPS & JAVA, DS, DAA, DBMS, OS, CN, Aptitude (Quantitative & Reasoning), Soft Skills (Communication, Resume, GD & HR Interview Skills) & English (Functional & Verbal)
- Discussion of Question bank designed at various levels Online Test Series
1.Q: How can I get the doubts cleared
A : E-Mail your doubt at firstname.lastname@example.org, and expert faculty will respond to you.
2.Q: What happen if I get disconnected during watching video lecture
A: You can start the lecture from where you got disconnected
3.Q: Whom should I contact in case any query
A: You can write to us on email@example.com (or) call / whatsapp us on +91 96185 03434, We are there to solve your query.
4. Q: Can i access the content from mobile & tablet
A: Yes, you can access from mobile / tablet in browser. However we will be launching the app soon. We will notify you the same on launch of app.
5. Q: When can i get the content in my ID after payment
A: Your courses will be available in your account within 24 hours from payment, however you will get a notification on assigning courses in your account.
6. Q: How can i avail the Exclusive offers
A: You need select the suitable option and enter the required details. No need to provide the documental proof while purchasing the course. However offer is subject to verification of relevant documents. You will receive the mail stating the documents requirement and you need to submit the relevant documents in your account. In case any discrepancy noticed, offer will be invalid and balance fee shall be paid by you.
7. Q: What are the documents required for availing the exclusive offers
A: For availing Students of IIT/ NIT / IIIT / Govt Universities offer - Copy of College Identity card For availing offer based on academic percentage / CGPA : Marks lists from 1st year to till date
8. Q: How can i get the Study Material (If any available in course) delivered
A. You need to update the shipping address in your account on activation of course
9. Q: What is the refund policy
A: Refund will be processed only for SMART Coaching courses only and if the below conditions are met
- Refund will be processed only in case the request is raised within 5 days from the date of payment
- Refund request shall be sent from the mail id registered with us Deductions :
The below charges will be deducted from the total fee paid and balance will be refunded.
- One time registration charges
- Cost of study material if the same is despatched before the refund request
- No refund will be entertained under any circumstances if any of the above conditions are not met.
- No refund will be entertained for Postal Coaching & Online Test Series under any circumstances.
10. Q: Can i share login credentials with anyone?
A. No, not at all accepted. Content in this platform cannot be shared / broadcast / copied / reproduced / screened in any mode (or) medium. In case we found that any misuse of our content you will face blocking of your credentials without any refund, heavy penalties & legal issues.
11. Q: How many times i can watch the lectures? Is there any restrictions?
A. You can watch lectures as many times as you want, there is no restriction on watching individual lectures, But total watch hours restricted to 1000 Hours.
12. Q: Is the entire video content is available in platform?
A. Yes, total content (Concepts & solved examples ) available in platform, however there may be some updates during the course
Internet speed : Minimum 512 KBPS
Supported Browsers :
For Laptop & PC :
- Mozilla (Recommended) version 40 and above
- Internet Explorer 6 and above
- Google Chrome version 70 and above For Mobile & Tablet :
- Mozilla (Recommended) version 40 and above â€¢ Internet Explorer 6 and above
- Google Chrome version 70 and above
- Safari version Windows-2.2.3,MAC-2.1.12, IOS-2.3.3
- Ram : 1 GB